Act LocallyWe operate in approximately 200 offices in the United States.
Global Imaging Systems (GIS) is a leading provider of business technology solutions. GIS companies sell and service Document Management Systems including printers, multifunction devices and copiers; Network Integration Services; Software Solutions; and Audio Visual & Video Conferencing Systems.
Our solutions incorporate products from Xerox, Konica Minolta, Kyocera Mita, Panasonic, Muratec, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Microsoft, InFocus, Equitrac, eCopy, Sony, and other leading companies. We also offer a variety of service contracts, including maintenance, supply, network management, technical support, and training. We currently operate in 38 states and the District of Columbia.
Since our founding in 1994, we have acquired more than 100 businesses within the United States. Our operating companies are organized into core companies in key markets across the U.S. The remaining businesses operate as satellites of the core companies. Under the Company philosophy of “Think Globally, Act Locally” and a decentralized structure, core companies operate under their pre-acquisition names and management, preserving and building upon existing customer relationships.
All of our companies offer a unique value proposition and customer experience. Each of our companies:
This page last updated 5/1/2012.
- Offers a full line of multi-branded office and production systems, software and supplies, as well as workflow solutions
- Leverages contracts between national accounts and technology manufacturers
- Manages all aspects of the customer relationship including sale, installation, training, product support and service. GIS’ personnel are directly trained and certified by the original manufacturers that we represent
- Dispatches equipment, parts, supplies and certified technicians from their local offices within the same day
- Is led by locally accountable and responsible leadership. Global Imaging companies are active member of their local communities, hire local employees, contribute to the local economy and support local charitable organizations.